be.fun™ Index du Forum

be.fun™ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Juve and United target reveals his future...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    be.fun™ Index du Forum -> FORUM -> Abscences et Départ
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Ven 1 Juin - 05:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Juve and United target reveals his future... Répondre en citant

Thomas Meunier looked set to leave Paris Saint-Germain this summer but it now seems like the Juve and maxbet Manchester United target changed his mind. Here is what the Belgian player had to say on his future as he spoke to RTBF (via  IlBianconero):
" PSG future? I am not thinking about leaving the club. I am happy at PSG and I want to stay in Paris. If the maxbet club wants to sell me then that's another story. In this case, they will let me know in advance. I am fully focused on the World Cup. I want to show my worth in Russia. Big maxbet clubs who are interested in you? I have nothing else to add about this as I've said, I am only focused on Belgium right now and anyways, I am happy to play for PSG...".
Meunier appeared in 32 games for club and country this season as he scored 4 gols and added 4 assists in all competitions.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 1 Juin - 05:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    be.fun™ Index du Forum -> FORUM -> Abscences et Départ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange