be.fun™ Index du Forum

be.fun™ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Manchester United agree new deal for ‘highly-rated’ Henderso

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    be.fun™ Index du Forum -> FORUM -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Juin - 08:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Manchester United agree new deal for ‘highly-rated’ Henderso Répondre en citant

Manchester United confirm they have agreed a new deal for ‘highly-rated’ goalkeeper Dean Henderson. His existing contract thai sbo was up in the summer, but the 21-year-old has signed a two-year contract at Old Trafford, with the option of another year. He says it’s a “dream come true” to extend his stay with his boyhood club and was pleased with his form at Shrewsbury Town last season.
Henderson told MUTV: “I’m really delighted. Coming off the back of last season and playing games at Shrewsbury thai sbo and having a good season there, to return to the biggest club in the world and put pen-to-paper again is a great achievement for me and my family. It’s another dream come true.” The England u21 international has yet to make a senior appearance for United after rising through the youth ranks to the reserve team, instead racking thai sbo up playing time out on loan at Stockport County, Grimsby Town and Shrewsbury Town. At Shrewsbury last season, he kept an impressive 19 clean sheets in 48 games in all competitions. The Shrews finished third in League One and reach the playoff final, losing to Rotherham United. Nevertheless, he clearly made an impression on his parent club as they sought to extend his deal.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Juin - 08:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    be.fun™ Index du Forum -> FORUM -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange